Above Nav Container

Utility Container

Button (Container)

Button (Container)

Search Trigger (Container)

Mobile Menu Trigger (container)

Off Canvas Navigation Container

Close Trigger (container)


Registration & Forms

At this time many of our camp classes are fully enrolled and summer registration has closed. Have a wonderful summer! Check back in early 2019 for next year's offerings.

After registration has been confirmed, a signed contract must be returned along with the remainder of payment (including the minor processing and t-shirt fee) by April 27th. We urge parents of campers to thoroughly review the password protected Camp Family Handbook, the password for which will be emailed to enrolled families before camp begins.

All campers must have an up to date health form and emergency contact and authorization form on file, and those campers who require medications be kept at school must also have a medication and allergy action plan on file before medications can be accepted. Campers who have not attended CDS in any capacity must submit proof of identity, as well. Current CDS campers who have a valid health form on file do not need to submit another, though we do require a separate emergency and authorization form be submitted.

All forms must be submitted no later than May 31, 2018. Children will not be able to begin camp without the necessary forms, identification, and medication if applicable.

Proof of Identity

In addition to the forms listed above, for children enrolling in Camp CDS who are attending Country Day for the first time parents must provide documented proof of identity and age to CDS Office no later than the due date in their agreement. While you wait we look briefly at the document and record the required information as mandated by Virginia Law (Code of Virginia§ 63.2K1809). This requirement can be satisfied by presenting any one of the following:

  • Certified copy of a birth certificate
  • Birth registration card
  • Unexpired passport
  • Copy of placement agreement or entrustment agreement from a child placing agency (foster care and adoption agencies)
  • Child identification card issued by the Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles

All documents must be originals.