Lunch Bunch is available to children enrolled in the part-day 3s and 4s classes. This program is offered Monday through Friday, for one hour before PM classes arrival time or one hour after AM classes departure time. Lunch Bunch is ideal for children who will enjoy eating a lunch that is brought from home while socializing with peers and CDS teachers. If time allows, children may play when they are finished eating.
Children may enroll in Lunch Bunch and ACE programs on a regular basis or on a drop in basis.
[My daughter] LOVES Do Drop In.... It is unbeatable in terms of the quality time she spends there and I can't even start to tell you what a difference it makes for parents. It is such a peace of mind to know she is at CDS." -Current CDS Parent
Attend Lunch Bunch on a Regular Basis
Parents can sign their children up for one to five days of Lunch Bunch and will receive a contract that states the days of choice per semester. You have the option to pair Lunch Bunch with one of our ACE programs which begin directly after the Lunch Bunch program ends. If you are interested in securing a permanent space in the program please contact Jennie Hashemi for availability and details.
- Parents may choose one or more days per week for a part-day student to attend Lunch Bunch (ex. every Monday-Thursday, every Tuesday and Wednesday, etc.)
- The first session of ACE begins the week of September 16, 2019 and ends December 20, 2019. The second session of ACE begins January 6, 2020 and ends June 5, 2020
- Lunch Bunch is from 12:00-1:00pm daily. Children will transition from their AM class into Lunch Bunch and depart during a Lunch Bunch carpool from 12:50-1:00pm. Children in the PM class arrive at school during the ongoing 11:50am-12:00pm carpool, then transition to their class after Lunch Bunch.
- Children bring a lunch from home that does not require refrigeration and contains no nut products.
Rates per Semester
|Lunch Bunch Program||Price|
Do Drop In Program
Do you have an upcoming meeting to prepare for? Are your in-laws coming into town? Would you like to volunteer at your older child's school or attend an exercise class? This one or two hour program will be available each afternoon on an as-needed basis. Children will join existing Lunch Bunch or Lunch Bunch plus ACE as detailed below. Space is limited and on a first-come, first-served basis.
There are two options to drop in to Lunch Bunch.
- Students may drop in to Lunch Bunch only after an AM class or before a PM class on any given day of the week. Children bring a lunch from home that does not require refrigeration and contains no nut products. Price per day: $25
- Children in AM classes transition from their morning class to Lunch Bunch, and depart during a carpool pick-up between 12:50-1:00pm.
- Children in PM classes arrive during the ongoing 11:50am-12:00pm carpool, and transition from Lunch Bunch to their afternoon class.
- Students in an AM class may drop in to Lunch Bunch followed by an ACE class on any given day of the week. Children bring a lunch from home that does not require refrigeration and contains no nut products. Children transition from their morning class to the Lunch Bunch program, immediately followed by their ACE program. Departure carpool is from 2:00-2:10pm. Price per day: $55
Registration for drop in dates becomes available on a monthly basis approximately 2 weeks before the 1st of the coming month. Due to the nature of the drop in program, we cannot guarantee that a child will be placed in a particular class or with a particular friend. All payments are non-refundable, non-transferable, and no refunds are given for absences or closings due to utility outages, dangerous weather conditions, or extraordinary circumstances.