What does a complete file look like?
- A record of a parent visit/tour of the school
- An application and non-refundable fee, by January 15.
- A teacher recommendation form for those children applying to the Threes, Fours or Kindergarten program who are currently enrolled in a program. For applicants to the Fours program who are NOT currently enrolled in a program, participation in a one-hour play date at Country Day in January.
- Record of a parent tour of the school or attendance at an Open House.
- Release of previous school records, IEPs, and evaluation/therapy reports if applicable. Files must be completed before January 31 for an admissions notification to be posted at the beginning of March for the upcoming school year.