Start the process by visiting the beautiful Country Day campus, Admissions Open Houses and tours are an excellent way to get to know Country Day.
Applications, updates, and Admissions decisions are managed through the Parent Portal. We are here to help. Contact the Admissions Office
Application File Requirements
What does a complete file look like?
- A record of a parent visit/tour of the school
- An application and non-refundable fee, by January 15.
- A teacher recommendation form for those children applying to the Threes, Fours or Kindergarten program who are currently enrolled in a program. For applicants to the Fours program who are NOT currently enrolled in a program, participation in a one-hour play date at Country Day in January.
- Record of a parent tour of the school or attendance at an Open House.
- Release of previous school records, IEPs, and evaluation/therapy reports if applicable. Files must be completed before January 31 for an admissions notification to be posted at the beginning of March for the upcoming school year.
Upcoming Admissions Events