How to Apply
Thank you for considering Country Day School! Start the process by visiting the beautiful Country Day campus, Admissions Open Houses and tours are an excellent way to get to know Country Day.
Applicants for the 2024-25 school year, please click the link below to create an applicant log-in, which will allow your family to manage your application and keep up to date with the admissions process. If you submitted an online Inquiry, please click the 'first time logging in' link, as an account already has been created for you.
- A record of a parent visit/tour of the school
- An application and non-refundable fee, by January 15.
- A teacher recommendation form for those children applying to the Threes, Fours or Kindergarten program who are currently enrolled in a program. For applicants to the Fours program who are NOT currently enrolled in a program, participation in a one-hour play date at Country Day in January.
- Record of a parent tour of the school or attendance at an Open House.
- Release of previous school records, IEPs, and evaluation/therapy reports if applicable. Files must be completed before January 31 for an admissions notification to be posted at the beginning of March for the upcoming school year.
*Rolling admissions begins after January 31st for any remaining open positions in the program.